Projects by LODHA Group
Get free and personalized assistance for buying a property.
Can't decide what to buy?
About LODHA Group
The Lodha Group is one of the country’s foremost developers and is amongst the elite league of multinational real estate entities with a significant presence both in India and the United Kingdom. Lodha Developers is one of the most profitable companies in the Indian real estate sector and has built several landmark projects over the years.
Lodha Builders is currently developing a whopping 43 million sq. ft. of prime realty space with the biggest land reserves in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. It has 28 ongoing projects spread across Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai and London and is also expanding its presence in Bangalore. The Group has the biggest land bank spreading over more than 6, 200 acres with approximate saleable area of 553 million sq. ft.
Some of the landmark Lodha projects pertain to its Building a Better Life motto including the iconic World One, the tallest residential tower in the world and the Palava City which is the country’s first Greenfield smart city. The Group has brought some of the biggest global names/brands like Trump, Armani/Casa, Jade Jagger, Philippe Starck, Greg Norman, Kelly Hoppen and Pei Cobb Freed to India. The Group is also famous for recording the largest land deal in the country till date when it purchased a plot from the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority in the year 2010 for a staggering INR 4, 053 crore. The Group has also acquired other land parcels in Thane, the famous Washington House property on Altamount Road from the American Government and also the Mumbai Textile Mills land parcel
The Group acquired the iconic MacDonald House at Grosvenor Square in the year 2013. The Group has also acquired other sites in London and is targeting the delivery of 1, 000 homes every year from 2017 onwards. The Group has offices in Dubai, London and Shanghai and is set to open offices in Singapore and the United States of America as well. The Group has more than 25, 000 workmen at its project sites along with more than 1800 engineers, 800 management professionals and 150 architects and designers. CASA by Lodha is the consumer luxury arm of the Group which offers residences for the middle income segment. The Group also introduced branded office spaces with offerings at almost every level including corporate hubs, large scale campuses and even boutique office for emerging businesses.
Milestones of LODHA Group
1) Established in 1980; Consolidation phase
1) Commands a significant premium over market price by identifying the demand supply gap across segments and providing strong product differentiation
1) Launches one of India's first `By invitation only project', Lodha Bellissimo
2) Receives INR 1,700 crore from a consortium of investors led by Deutsche Bank, making it one of the largest FDI deals in the history of Indian Real Estate
3) Strategic forays into all asset classes - Residences, IT Parks, Townships, Offices, Weekend Retreats and Retail
4) One of the first Indian real estate companies to introduce a Customer Rewards Program
5) Amongst the first to introduce LEED certification for commercial projects
1) The Mumbai Textile Mills 17-acre parcel in the heart of Mumbai with a development area of five million sq ft is bought from DLF for INR 2,700 crore
2) The prestigious Washington House on Altamount Road is bought from the US Consulate for INR 375 crore
3) First foray into Pune with a luxury resort style residential project, Lodha Belmondo
1) In an IPO style pre-launch, the Lodha Codename Blue Moon luxury residential development in The Park witnesses an unprecedented response with more than 1,300 applications worth more than INR 5,400 crore received from prospective buyers for 750 units available
2) Crosses a direct employee strength of 3,000
1) Acquisition of MacDonald House at 1, Grosvenor Square - Lodha's first London acquisition achieves financial closure on-schedule on 27th March, 2014, making it the largest private investment into London's prime residential market market.
2) Launch of Palava city - Spread over 4,000 acres of planned development, this highly integrated city is designed to be amongst the world's top 50 most liveable cities, with every aspect of it being benchmarked against global criteria
3) Partnership with IBM, the global leader in smart cities, to build and manage the 'smart city' infrastructure for Palava: the largest unique partnership for a first-of-a-kind city in India
4) Amitabh Bachchan, honorary First Citizen of Palava, accepted the 'key to the city' and welcomed new Palava residents in a grand ceremony, handing over keys to 400 new families
5) Acquisition of an 88-acre land parcel in the Thane region for INR 1,154 crore from Clariant India
6) Launch of Trump Tower Mumbai with Donald Trump
7) Second designer tower announced at New Cuffe Parade - Kelly Hoppen residences for Lodha Estrella; making New Cuffe Parade the only two-designer development in Mumbai
1) Lodha Group announces The Luxury Collection, the new business vertical offering uber-luxe residences at the world's most coveted addresses